Mosquitoes carry many infectious diseases from several different kinds of microorganisms, including viruses and parasites Mosquito-borne illnesses include malaria, virus, elephantiasis, yellow fever ,dengue fever, etc. Pest-O-Stop is proud to offer affordable, effective mosquito control solutions for both residential and commercial clients.Fogging and Spraying are the most effective services offered by us to control mosquito breeding . Ground level application or aerial application of chemical pesticide is used to control the growth of adult mosquitoes.In the spraying method, we spray a colourless and odourless insecticide on the walls.This treatment causes no harm to the human being and is very effective.For Mosquito treatment thermal,cold fogging ,spray treatment and larviside spray are effectively used.
If you are looking for Termite control Service in Thane /Mumbai – Schedule a Termite inspection TODAY…
Never Worry about MOSQUITOES
- Certified 3 Months or Annual inspection of your home and property
- No Mosquito control fees if Mosquito reappear during AMC
- No Mosquito damage repair bills. We’ll not cover single service
- No smell, No Hassles, No Inconvenience, Total Hygienic
- Protection against Mosquito & Flies
- Advanced IRS System, Spraying , fogging and dusting
- The strongest Mosquito control grantees in the business is Pestostop
- The latest control technologies applied by experienced professionals
- Contaminated water around should be disposed off
- Use mosquito repellent/net
- The Body should be covered as much as possible.
- Keep unscreened doors and windows closed.
- Pick up and haul away all trash piles, broken down washing machines, junk cars, bottles and cans, and related items from around society.
- Fill tree holes with mortar.
- Drill holes in the bottom of tire swings.
- Empty or change water in pet dishes, birdbaths, horse troughs, etc. at least once a week.
- Keep roof, gutters clean.
- Cover the water tanks.
- Fix any low spots in the surroundings that hold water for long-term control
- Avoid water stagnation to prevent breeding of mosquitoes
- Remove stagnated water from coolers, containers, garbage, etc. once in a week.
- Avoid contaminated blood transfusion
- During pregnancy, one shouldn’t travel to a malaria/Dengue spread region.
- Discourage children to play outdoors in shorts and half/without sleeves
- Avoid having open water areas or containers around the house such as puddles, open water tanks, damaged water pipes, tires, etc. that might breed mosquitoes.
- Avoid accumulation of decaying material and garbage in and around the home.