Rodents are the most clever mammals. As per research ,their breeding rate is as high as one pair can multiply to 800 in a year. Approximately 6 mice can multiply into more than 60 mice in 3 months. They destroy, infest, contaminate more than they feed, because of their continuous “GNAWING ACTION”. If not treated by rodent pest control services, Rodent causes severe diseases like Leptospirosis, ratbite fever, Plague, Trichinosis, Salmonellosis and also food poisoning.
If you are looking for Rodent pest control services in Thane /Mumbai – Schedule a Rodent inspection TODAY …
Pestostop Rodent Proofing service:
Our highly qualified and trained technicians will deal effectively with your problem.All our products are selected considering effectiveness, safety and environment friendliness. All work is carried out taking due care to adhere to Health and Safety legislation.We guarantee all our customers,the best quality of Pest Proofing service i.e rodent pest control at a realistic and economic price.We have the latest control technologies for Rodent control.
Effective rodent treatment:
Rodent control for your premises will be done using baiting and trapping methods. Baiting will be done by placing herbal baits within the premises. Rodent control for the external premises of the building will be carried out mainly by the baiting method. Poison baits in sealed packets containing bromodiolone will be placed at strategic places around the building.
Herbal way to eradicate rodents :We have a special Herbal product which contains no poisonous chemicals and very effective for rodents who are completely resistant to conventional anticoagulants.This product is completely risk free and cause no harm to children or pet .It can be used in Hotels, society , Godown, corporate, Hospitals,parks, schools etc.
Never Worry about Rodents.
- Certified 3 Month OR annual inspection of your home & property
- If you use our herbal treatment -No Foul smell shall be experienced
- The strongest rodent control guarantee in the business of Pest Control is by Pestostop
- The Herbal latest control technologies applied by experience Pestostop professionals
- No risk to children or pets
- No risk to livestock or birds
- Traps should be placed in the rodent active area
- Place the bait preferably in Evening hours
- Keep traps clean and in good condition
- Seal all utility line penetrations in wall
- Seal all openings around service conduits
- Always draw a layout map for Traps / Bait placing
- Do not keep bait inside the premises
- Don’t keep the bait in areas accessible to children and pets
- Do not handle baits / dead rat with bare hand
- Do not place baits in open
- Do not throw waste baits / dead rat in open.