What you need to know about the Parimatch line
Parimatch is a large legal bookmaker, loved by millions of players for its wide betting line, fair play and lucrative loyalty programme. The betting line is the odds that the bookmaker offers on all available sporting events and outcomes for them.
In the past, the betting line was formed manually by tens of experts who took into account not only the strength of the teams and their tournament rankings, but also per-sport factors: psychological and family problems of the players, conflicts within the team, the state of the playground, weather conditions and so on.
Now it is usually formed by computers with special software and sports statistics. All this reduces to zero the likelihood of human error, but inaccuracies do occur, such as discrepancy quotations of the real likelihood of the event or the formation of bookmaker’s “forks”.
Parimatch betting line
pari match bookmaker line is represented by almost 30 sports. Among them there are both familiar to all football, hockey, tennis and basketball, and quite exotic sports activities like water polo, billiards, darts and rugby. Up to 1500 outcomes are offered for each top sporting event, and about 100-200 markets for less popular matches.
Thanks to this, every bettor at Parimatch can find the most suitable event for himself to make a winning bet.
Features of the Parimatch line:
- Timely updates of odds in play and pre-match;
- Low bookmaker’s margin (an average of 5% in pre-match betting and 7% in the in-play betting);
- The presence of openly unusual bets: on political battles, life of stars and international competitions.
By the way, even better odds are offered on certain sporting events, where the bookmaker’s margin is reduced to 3-3.5%.
How to choose a match
Any registered player can make a bet at the bookmaker’s office Parimatch. To do this you must:
- Open the betting line of the bookmaker.
- In the left corner of the screen click on the sport of interest and the competition on it.
- In the page centre choose a desirable sport event, after that the list of outcomes on it will open.
- In the displayed list click the necessary result, which will be immediately added to the slip.
All you need to do in the betting box is to select the type of the bet and enter the amount of bet, and then click on the “Bet on” button. If you wish to make a bet of the “Multi” or “System” type, you have to add several events to the slip in the same way.
Live betting is even easier to do: the main live sporting events are displayed on the main page of the website and you can open the corresponding section on the left side of the screen to see the whole live betting assortment. Further betting is done in the same way as in single or multi betting – the bet is added to the betting slip and the betting amount and type are displayed.